Vision, Mission & Core Values
We will serve our communities as the essential catalyst for educational and economic vitality.
Iowa Valley Community College District is committed to providing quality learning experiences, ensuring student success, responding to diverse community needs, and building community partnerships.
IVCCD Core Values
• Educational Excellence – We serve our students by offering distinctive educational programs and support services in a stimulating environment. We accommodate different learning styles, we value the diversity in our midst, and we are committed to helping students achieve their goals.
• Leadership & Communication – We challenge everyone to take responsibility for demonstrating frequent and effective communication. Our strength and integrity depend on our willingness to be accountable to each other and our stakeholders.
• Partnerships – We construct effective alliances that create educational opportunities, strengthen our partners, and spark economic development.
• Recognition & Success – We recognize the outstanding achievements of our students, employees, and friends. As the IVCCD family, we also appreciate and respect the day-to-day contributions of all our fellow employees.
• Growth – We are committed to innovation and planning that makes wise use of our resources and attracts outside funding.
• Quality – We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.