Institutional Research at Iowa Valley
IVCCD's Office of Institutional Research provides the district with information and data necessary to support sound decision-making. Objectives of the office include the following:
• Collect, analyze and disseminate institutional data for decision-making.
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators at the district level, with ability to drill down to program/course/service level.
• Oversee AQIP reporting and timelines.
Selected data and reports are made available. Most reports are in PDF format and may require the use of Acrobat Reader.
Student Right-to-Know Information
• The three-year graduation rate for Ellsworth Community College students who first entered in the Fall of 2009 on a full-time basis was 25%. The transfer rate for the Fall 2009 cohort was 39%.
• The three-year graduation rate for Marshalltown Community College students who first entered in the Fall of 2009 on a full-time basis was 27%. The transfer rate for the Fall 2009 cohort was 24%.
Internal Reports & Projects
|Spring 2012||Spring 2013||Spring 2014||Spring 2015||Spring 2016||Spring 2017|
|Fall 2011||Fall 2012||Fall 2013||Fall 2014||Fall 2015||Fall 2016|
External Projects & Assessments
Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) – CCSSE provides information on student learning and engagement.
Survey of Entering Student Engagement (SENSE) – SENSE provides information on entering students and why some persist and succeed and others do not.
State & National Reports
The Condition of Education –This NCES report provides nation-wide data on participation, student effort and educational progress, and learner outcomes for primary, secondary and postsecondary education in the United States.
Digest of Education Statistics – This NCES report is a compilation of statistical information covering the broad field of American education from pre-kindergarten through graduate school.
Iowa College Student Aid Commission – ICSAC reports on ethnic diversity, migration patterns of first-time students, work-study programs, and student loan debt.
Iowa Department of Education Community College Reports – Fall credit, tuition and fees, certified budget, and condition of Iowa community colleges reports are available online.
For more information contact Lisa Breja, Ph.D., IVCCD Office of Institutional Research. Her email is Lisa.Breja@iavalley.edu.