- FAFSA – Use this online form to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- FinAid – Everything about financial aid can be found here. There is a financial aid estimator, links to free scholarship searches, and financial aid information on all major programs.
- College.gov – A website being built by the U.S. Department of Education in collaboration with students. Check it out and see how you can achieve your dream of going to college.
- FastWEB – Use this free national scholarship search site to help find scholarships for college. The search matches the student's background and interests with scholarships that you can complete.
- Iowa College Student Aid Commission – A resource for state of Iowa financial assistance.
- Iowa College Access Network ®ICAN – A resource that provides free information and assistance to college-bound students and their families as they plan for college and apply for financial aid.
- CashCourse.org – An educational website to help students make informed financial decisions throughout the college years and into their professional lives.
- Student Financial Aid Ombudsman – The U.S. Department of Education's site to give general assistance regarding loans to borrowers.
- Financial Aid Facts – Information for college-bound students as they plan for college and apply for financial aid.
- IVCCD/MCC Code of Conduct Summary (pdf) – Iowa Code requires that schools abide by this code of conduct governing educational loan activities.
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Loans (pdf) – Iowa Code requires that schools abide by this code of conduct governing educational loan activities.